My name is Sarah Golden. I'm a painter and surface designer living in Sacramento, California. I paint abstracts, botanicals and design fabric for Andover Fabrics. I love working on multiple projects and getting paint on my hands.
I paint both big and small abstracts on canvas. I love the freedom and intuitive work flow of abstract painting . Making pieces that find homes all over the world is a thrill! For my surface design work, I block print, paint with gouache and paint digitally. I have a deep love for Scandinavian design, a simple and clean aesthetic, vintage fabrics, geometrics and low volume prints. I’m a habitual maker and learning enthusiast.
Featured in Uppercase Magazine, Little U, Design*Sponge, Decor8, Nylon Magazine (Korea), Frankie Magazine.
Solo show at WAL Public Market - Summer 2017
Elliot Fouts Gallery - 40 and Under - group show - Jan 2018
The Urban Hive - 2017/2018
- I don't have a favorite color
- I have four year old twin girls.
- My Boston Terrier print is my dog Captain.
- I taught myself how to sew in 2013, after years of unstructured dabbling. Designing my own fabric was the reason I learned to sew. I wanted a better understanding of the end use and to be able to make clothes and home items with my own fabric.
- I play music under the name The Battle of Land and Sea.
Get In Touch! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org